Friday, December 5

Free at last? Not quite...

Finally, all those dreadful papers have come to an end. Was a rather relieving semester for me knowing the fact that all the exam dates are pretty spaced out. I would say that I didn't do all too well for all the papers, but what the heck, I couldn't be bothered about grades much anymore, unfortunately. There's more things to live for other than studies. Too many things I've left behind in the name of studies, including relationships.


Anyhoo, its not gonna be a real holiday for me this time around. Work, work, dance and dance, should occupy almost a handful of my time. Gotta earn my ass off literally to fund for my rent, settle my debts, get a suit for Lionel's wedding and Creative Zen X-fi. The latter one is the last on the list of course. Would be glad if I can pull it through to the third haha. Gotta understand the true meaning of spending wisely. Lionel is my eldest brother by the way.

I had my first official dance class today, and the choreo will be used for our upcoming Hall 11 exchange programme. Honestly, I think my choreography today is quite sucky as compared to many others.  Guess its really a long way ahead before I can make a commendable item, at least in my own pov. Looking at it, its a pretty good opportunity to prep up for DU.

Lately,I got hooked onto this classic called 'killing me softly' by the fugees. One of the better songs I've listened to in my dad's car. I bet there's a few out there who feel this way. Haha. This song didn't manage to swoon me but the rest of my Mech Eng. mates as well. Played once while we studied together and out of the blue, you can hear people singing that song at random occasions after that. Yes, to the point that it irritates you. The link below show's the remake of the song by an acapella group performing at the finale of America's Got Talent competition. Satisfaction ensued.


0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru