22th Nov - Tamil
25th Nov - Mechanics of Machine26th Nov - Change Snowy's diapers
27th Nov - Mechanical Engineering Materials
2nd Dec - Heat Transfer
4th Dec - Manufacturing Processes
11th Dec - Hall 11 exchange program
Gotta love my well-spreaded timetable.
Had my design presentation, heat transfer test, and tamil oral test.
Mr. Subramaniam asked me if I would take higher tamil next sem. Still contemplating though cos' honestly, I think I'm having fun with it. Although we haven't started learning the actual head bobbing motion in class.
I'm actually quite thankful that I'm given the opportunity to learn one of the main languages in malaysia. One reason is not only because you get to converse with an indian, or understand whatever curses he is casting upon you, but you getting to experience their culture, eventually. I can't state again how much I love how the indian community has diversed our culture. For the past two decades, my life has been flourished with the religion, food, and most significantly, my indian friends and family. To be frank, there's more indian blood in me than chinese. And I can tell you, that I didn't even felt the slightest bit of shamefulness. Man, I would die without amma's mutton curry and kapitan keling's mouth-savouring tandoori chicken.
That aside, tamil classes was really pleasing for me. On top of having normal lessons, we even have deepavali, lunch outings and makan-time during tutorials. Oh, not forgetting to mention that my half indian brother Vincent is taking the course as well. If not I would not see myself in there in the first place. I can't imagine how much pain I might have to go through learning other languages in uni where so many people are taking it up for the sake of grades and popularity. Heck, some of em' might have already mastered it before they take it up anyway.
Let's just see where my direction in life points to. I mean, my directions for my modules next sem. Haha. No point making such a hasty decision for now.
1 more week left. Woosh
0 comments:
Post a Comment