Saturday, December 13

Aeroboy

Today is seriously about multitasking man. I'm working, reading Albom's for "for one one more day", replying messages on both msn and my cellphone, and planning for my modules for the next semester. This is really bad, I should be WORKING.


Thankfully, I just got a few burdens off my shoulder, exams and the Hall 11 exchange performance. I've been craving for this moment of peace for a long time. Anyway, after like 35+ hours of dance practice in less than a week, personal satisfactions were fulfilled along the way. For it to be my first official choreo I think it's pretty okay. Yet there's room for improvements. It's unlike previous Hall 11 items where our item is about pure comedy. This year's item is emotional to the max. Power sial I tell you. I've received positive feedbacks such as, "Tears came rolling down my cheeks", yeah stuff like that. Couldn't be happier than that. Here's a partial video of my choreography. Not the best around, but hey, it's just for starters.



Next up, I really need to lay down my plans for the next semester cos I'm gon' be busy as a bee by then. Blast!'s annual concert is coming up and I have tons of rehearsels to commit to. Dance Uncensored and Rhazz is coming up too. *Engrossed in his excitement and his sudden bimboness*. Still a lil' bit concerned for my RH dancers though. They really need to put extra amount of effort to pull off a great concert next year. That includes me, too.

Just so you know, lately I've been assigned to be specialised in Aeronautical Engineering. Initially, automotive was the only thing that came across my mind, reason being that, I grew up with cars and I love em' ever since mommy got me that RC car from Yaohan. Damn I still remember the name of that shopping mall. But, knowing the fact that there's no prospect in Singapore nor Malaysia for automotive engineers, I ruled it out and went for my last choice. Yeap, so fellas out there, I will try to fix/design your plane in the future so you will have a bumpy and creaky journey ahead. On a side note, looking at module names such as Finite Element Analysis , Computational Methods in Fluid Mechanics, doesn't seem appealing at all.

December is coming to an end. In retrospect, I've been wondering what I've really been doing for the past 11 months. Were my resolutions for 2008 fulfilled? Probably I don't even remember what they were. Guess it's a good time to sit down and make a lil' bit of reflections. How about yours?

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru