Saturday, May 17

WOW Wild West

Omg, its been a million decades since I've last updated my blog. Now I'm in the midst of having my holiday, and working at the same time. If not I don't have any idea how am I gonna cover my weekly cover charges, and meals of course. =)

The past few weeks for me was really miserable. My exams wasn't so good as I expected, thanks to optimism. Honestly, I've been much slacker compared to my last two sems. Probably complacency is taking its place as well. Seriously, I need to prevent myself from indulging too much in hall activities. Not forgetting to include my daily 3 hour session in the virtual world (if you get what I mean). I guess no matter how much I say now, or whatever I do can never change history. Just let bygones be bygones. Haha. For now, I should look forward to my party sessions ahead instead. Mambo!

I had great time with my floaters last week. Seeing various people with different potential in their particlar field really gives me a feeling of relief. RH's float team this year has a chance to put a mark on RH's history if they are willing to commit and fully utilise their god-given talents. Our progress is rather slow though. Things seems to don't go according to plan cos our brain juices are really really low. I forsee my life as an engineer ahead filled with misery and horror. That's beside the point.

Regardless of what, my team definitely has to grind their way through to come up with the blueprints before 9th june. Else, it will just be another '2007' for Raffles Hall. And to liason with NUSSU all the time is really a pain in the ass, they can't stop bothering you! Anyway, you'd ask me what will RH do this year? I'm sorry but to say that everything planned now is highly confidential. Bribery with Ruffles and Snickers can be taken into consideration.



Revival of Big Bird?

Meanwhile, I need to get back to virtuality. The World of Warcraft needs me.

Signing off,
Thangavellu.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru