Too many exciting and yet, so not anticipating events we're missed while i was away from Malaysia.
Last time I went back to Penang, one of my spitzers, Snowy passed away due to a major heart attack. Looking at her size, its quite inevitable for her to leave this world at such a young age. She was freaking 14kg i tell you, darn overweight for a small-sized dog. When I arrived Penang yesterday, grandma told me another shocking news. Honey, my other spitzer, died of old age. She looked very frail during my last visit. Didn't even had the strength to run around like she always used to, and peeing is as difficult as swallowing a whole chicken drumstick without chewing it. Sad to say, her time has come as well. To live till 19 years is amazing enough from my point of view. My family were very sad of her loss but we knew we had to move on. Now there's Lucky, a shit-zu left in the house. Seeing the way he cuddles up to me when I first arrived tells me that he is very, very lonely. Lets hope he'll never leave so soon(touch wood), cos he's the only companion left for both my aunt and my grandma.
Nian Ning, a student with a bright future and destiny waiting ahead of her, was called by God after a terrible bus accident at the North South highway. Seriously, when is bus drivers gonna realise how crucial it is to drive safely? Joe, a great old friend of mine,had to go through a difficult time while he was having his examinations cause his dad passed away. Thing is, death and life can be quite unpredictable at times. We'll never know when people around us will have to go.
Last I've heard is that two of my friends we're getting married. One is marrying in the name of love, while one is marrying in the name of accident. Shall keep names away from this topic to protect their privacy eh. Really keeps me pondering what life as a husband/father would be in the future.
On top of that, my eldest brother is getting married as well! Honestly, he was the last person among my brothers that I expect to get married first. Partly, is due to his conservativeness on relationships. He is nowhere far from a typical 40 year old uncle. Haha. Then again, of course I feel happy for him. My mom kept quiet when I ask whether is she anticipating to be a grandma.
He isn't only a brother to me, but a great role model and adviser as well. He was the one who looked after me since young, although there were times where I was bullied like hell by him. One thing that I will always remember about him is that he nailed me down the floor and farted on my face. Ok,a lil too much on the details. Haha. On a serious note, he was the one who drove me to school, stood up for me and provided to me after dad left. I'd say life without him will be as bad as living life as an orphan. Many thanks and gratitude for you bro, and congratulations! (If you happen to read this post)
Of course, not forgetting that me, Kah Hoong and Varun's are going on a food escapade this coming weekend. The 1-year anticipated event will commence at 8am and end as late as 4-5am. Hopefully, we'll down 15 different stalls by the end of the day. That's the ideal case. No going home until we get diarrhea.
List of food downed in Day-3:
-Klang Beef Noodles
-Mackidee's Hashbrown
-Pulau Tikus Hor Fun
-Jelutong Pos Burger
-Gerai Aman's Beef Belacan and Tomyum Ayam
-Salsa's Grilled Cod Fish
-Old Town Cafe's Chicken Hor Fun and Kaya Toast
This is just the beginning, more to come soon.
and connection her sucks, I can't get to my NUSmail!
Signing off,
Tommy Boy @ Segafredo,Belissa Row.
Sunday, May 25
Uncertainties
Farts at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment