Sunday, October 21

Raja tahi-lembu.

My lovely neighbour, Cai Fong got our blockmates some "bak-kua-licious" "bak-kua" from bee chee hiang!
CNY came late this year.

We were having our usual talking-cock session.
One of my friend's name is Jasmine Marie Cheryl Coline Jessica Guo Rong. (or something similar to that.haha).Guo Rong is her Chinese name. Apparently, Coline and Jessica are her parents name, or surname or ermm,whatever. It is not odd having 3 metre long names if you're a catholic/Eurasian. I'm still pretty confused by the arrangements here though.


Anyway, so what if i turn out to be an eurasian? Let's find out with a little experiment that i came up with.

Theory:
Thomas Shane Tan Margarita Supreano Thangavellu Boon Thiam
is my name.

Apparatus:

1x Shaker/ Fruit blender

5-8x Names

Infinityx bullshit

Explanations:

1. Margarita, and Supreano will be my parents name.

2. Since there's 2% of indian blood in me, Thangavellu should be included.

3. Boon Thiam, duh.

4. Shane, I like it because i think its cool. And just to spice things up.


Experimental procedures:

1.Mix names together with a blender/shaker.

2.Blend/shake well for 10minutes.


Result:

My name is still Thomas tan boon thiam.


Conclusions:

I'm damn lame. I should go fly kites instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r getting funnier and funnier!!
good job!
hahahahah

-vincent- said...

ma hai ah.. dat's a whole load of bull la bro! interesting experiment tho, but still a whole load of bull. hehehe. yeps. i totally agree wit da 2% indian blood in u! hahaha.. =)

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru