It's been almost 2months now since I've been to the library to spend my time mugging instead of sleeping like how i used to. Being slacker comparitively to the other years, i guess its time to wake up and shift the gears to overdrive. I shall now give in at least an average of 5 quality hours per day to my books. Thomas the geek shall make its comeback!
And of course, i will make my life as interesting as possible. =)
Today, Dance BLAST! ( Hip-hop dancegroup in uni) is 6 years old!
We had our celebration at Munchie Monkeys, one of the on-campus restaurants where you can find decent pastas and brownies. Normally, my mates will have dinner/lunch there for ocassions. Oh, especially post-exams periods. Its the best time for celebrations.Haha
Before I get off track, we had great programs and performances put up by the seniors and juniors (which are people like me). Sadly, I didn't got the oppurtunity to take the stage,due to some err, miscommunications. This year the juniors managed to put up 4 dances compared to 2 dances last year. I would say the juniors rox my socks, you can truly see how much skills and potential they possess. And the girls are piping HAWT.Period.To be honest, i do get intimidated by them. Well, there's a reason for me to work hard now at least. Shall showcase my booty-shaking skill to ya'll someday.
Then, the seniors came on and did their thing. It was some sort of a musical,medley where they try to make up a story out of songs from "Who's that girl" to "When a man loves a woman" (Yes that song from the 90s').And oh, there's another song from "Kung Fu" by stephen chow! Really admire the creativity of them blending those songs together.They surely had lotsa fun by doing all these and the whole crowd was falling,rolling, jumping,eating,bursting into laughthers. I never knew how much fun you could get by just dancing,seriously. Those seniors scored well in my 10-pointer card. I would give them 15!
After we had our cake-cutting and makan session, I went around to socialise to get to know more people. Okay, i just wanted to get to know the pretty girls alright? Damn. Coincidently met a senior who's from Penang as well and doing his degree in NTU. How small the world is eh?
Today was one of the nights where i really enjoyed myself but good things do come to an end.
I stole some balloons from the party and did some stupid shit on my way back. I was holding the balloons and running bollywood-style up and down the pavement while screaming like a terrified baboon. Me and my BLASTer friends did it until we reach back hall. I managed to turn a few heads around on the way but i never felt any slight feeling of embarassment.Haha. It must be the chocolate fudge i had,there must be marijuana in it. Wheeeeeeee.
Nuff' said.
0 comments:
Post a Comment