Monday, October 6

Teemo Boy

Two weeks back I had a one week break, which was supposed to be a time for me to catch up, finish all my tutorials, and clean my room. And god knows why I didn't manage to complete or fulfill them. Well done, Thomas. I thought I should've gone back to Penang and seriously take a good damn break. Pos Burger deprivation is really bad. Worse of all, I missed my BFF, Vincent's 21st birthday. Well, I'm pretty sure all those who've flown back from KL, England and Australia must be cursing the person here stuck in Spore. Yes I love the "pengkhianat" tag on me, thank you very much.

Anyways, least I could do was to buy Vincy a meal, and I did. Waraku @ Marina Square was where we went. And oh the food was jolly good. Not disappointed to a single bit on my first visit to Waraku. Definitely it's not another Sakae Sushi/Sushi King. The food is really commendable.

The thing about jap food isn't really about the taste, but in the presentation itself. Back when I was in Japan two years ago, it was always hard to eat the 'bentos' prepared by my host family cos' the presentation was too nice.




See I told you. It makes you go 'aww' all the time.

Before I get carried away, here's a few pic on what we had the other day.



Our dear Vincy, the food journalist


Vincy's mohammed-ajinomoto-kick-ass-curry-udon



Akusena Majikan Antarabangsa (think the name goes something like this)


Later that, we headed down esplanade to 'jalan-jalan'. I never knew Singapore would look so nice especially at night. With the buildings being illuminated, the reflections casted on the water surface makes the whole place pleasing to the eye. Definitely a great spot to hang out and 'bercumbu-cumbuan' for those couples out there. We walked down further to get up close and personal with the Merlion (known as "singa-pemancut-air-terhebat" in Melayu). And took a few photos of that amphibian, of course we did. Funny thing I realised about that place was, there were two starbucks within a vicinity of 500 meters or so. Speaking about kiasu-ism huh.



The durian opera theater


The almighty "singa-pemancut-air-terhebat"



After that tiring journey, we sat at buck's to get a drink and lepak. Been quite a while since I've last chill out like this. Did you know, sometimes I like to sit down in a quiet corner alone, read a book while sippin a hot mug of Latte. Well, with an addition of a company isn't that bad at times. Anyway, it's been a great night out ever since 2-3 months ago? Thanks for the coffee by the way, Vince. Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday to you bro.

You know, lately I've been feeling very lazy about doing anything, assignments, revisions, dance, socialising. Procrastination are one of the most frequent words used in my vocab now. And worse of all, it seems like I'm starting to loose passion on whatever I'm doing. I feel like an emo bitch now, and I need serious counselling.

There's only one thing that keeps me up once in a while though. Or should I say there's this girl that always put a smile on my face. Shall disclose this on the next post. It's 5am already I better get some sleep for tomorrow's Tamil lesson.

"Vanakam aiya. eppiti irrukinka?" - Greetings sir. How are you?



Stay tuned.

Signing off,
Teemo.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru