Saturday, March 29

Tag-o-mania

It's the first time i've been tagged and this game looks pretty fun. Cheers Serene!

5 easy steps:
1) Put your music player on shuffle.
2) Press forward for each question.
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4) With the answers, comment on how it relates to the question.
5) Tag your mates

Here goes nothing.

How am I feeling today?
Game over - Destiny's Child
Damn it, I just lost $10 on 4D again.


Will I get far in life?
You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate
I believe in miracles!
Of course I will! cos i'm sexay!


How do my friends see me?
Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
They think I'm gay, and I don't know why? Hahaha


Will I get Married?
Grace of my life - Brian Litteral
You bet, and she's gonna be the grace of my life.


What is my best friend's theme song?
Superstar - Usher
Omg vincent is a superstar. Kenari Menari! Woohoo!


What is the story of my life?
Heaven - Bryan Adams
As serene as heaven!


What was highschool like?
Unfaithful - Rihanna
Filled with jerks and backstabbers. I kid I kid =D


What is in store for this weekend?
Not enough - 3 doors down
Time is never enough. I'm stuck here with my tutorials.


How is my life going?
Single Bed - Sharan Q
Life is about me and my beauty sleep. Gosh, that sounds so bimbo.


How can you get ahead of life?
Lovestoned - Justin Timberlake
No it ain't gonna get me anywhere.


What's the best thing about your friends?
Me against the world - 2pac
Very, very contradicting. Lol.


What song will they play at my funeral?
Call the police - James Morisson
Call them! it's a homicide! =(


How does the world see me?
Goodbye - Spice Girls
Nobody wants to see me =(


Do people secretly lust after me?
四度空间-5566
No comments. I know nuts about chinese.
Wait lemme try, "Si something Gong something" right?


How can I make myself happy?
Come away with me - Norah Jones
Jessica Alba!


What should I do with my life?
LOVE*3 - FIR
Learn to love, and to be loved in return.


Will I ever have children?
Enigmatic Encounter - ATB
It shall remain mysterious to me.


What song would you strip to?
Superstar - S.H.E.
Ni shi dian ni shi guang, ni shi wei...*rips off his shirt*


What does your mom think of you?
I told you so - Keith Urban
She thinks I'm a gem. I told you so.


What is your deep, dark secret?
Say goodbye - Chris Brown
Many hearts have been broken.Period.


What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Can U - Jeannie Ortega.
No I won't, you cheesy balls sucker!


What is you personality like?
What now my love - Frank Sinatra
Vintage like the 60s!


What song will be played at your wedding?
Why - Michael Jackson
Was I blind?


Your overall theme song?
Free to decide - The Cranberries
Mind you my freedom was granted at an early age. Haha.

Phew!
And the tag-o-mania goes to:
1)Vincent Ooi
2)Deborah Koh
3)Eileen Tan
4)Liren
5)Yuko Tan
6)Cycelia Lim
7)Penny
8)Joanna Gough

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru