During cell today, all of us shared what we have encountered for the past few weeks on the journey with god. Personally, I've realised that my relationship with god has drawn further apart. I thank him for all the gifts that He has given to me, but I guess that with the existance of these gifts in the form of monetary,relationship or talent will cause us to be so obsessed with it that we will eventually forget who is the one that has granted us these things.
Chingay,production,assignments,projects and all the other crazy things are really creating a barrier between me and Him. Honestly speaking, I actually have more than enough time devote myself to Him. Its just a matter of willingness. A matter of time management. Whatever it is, I have to sit down and think agian. For all the love and blessings he has showered me with, I'm sure there's a lot more I can do as a son of God.
After dinner with my cellmates, I headed down to Shaw's Plaza to meet up with Joot,Liren,John,Erwin and Shan Shan. Travelling to that place by bus for the first time really gives me the sense of insecurity, fearing that I might miss one of the stops that will result in more walking. Techinically speaking I did miss the stop cos' I was to driven away by my readings on my project when the bus stopped to pick up some passengers. But I did realise that I was suppose to alight at the last moment and I managed to rush for the bell and got off the bus. When i got off, I found that my EZ-link card was missing. I guess I left it in the bus. Damn it.
On a lighter note,something funny happened in the mall after dinner. John wanted to go to the toilet before leaving for Vivo City. When we got off our seats, we left for the car park and realised that John isn't with us. Joot called his phone, and a nearby cell rang. It was John's. We were like holy shit we're gonna loose him. Liren and I went to the reception to ask for some help. This was what the receptionist said over the intercomm:
"*Ding ding dong ding*
Dear customers, please be in the look out for a 15 year old boy with blonde coloured hair . He is 1.50m high and is small in size. He shares an attribute of a monkey so it is not difficult to spot him. Please bring him to the reception counter if he is found.
*Ding dong ding ding*"
Have you seen this monkey?
Haha i'm just crapping. We found him sitting outside an ice cream stall in the end. Aww..i knew he likes ice creams. =)
Anyway, all of us watched 'jumper' at Vivo City.Its just another Nightcrawler from X-men without 3-fingered toes, blue skin and a prehensile tail. The CG and the fighting scene was quite impressive especially the part where Griffin teleported a freaking british double decker bus to holy momma egypt just to kill that baboon-faced Samuel L.Jackson. Amazing how far grudges can take you to eh. But the ending really turns me off thou. Somehow I just don't appreciate happy endings. Hhaha. I'm such a sadist.
Picture of the day: 2 cows and 1 cow. (sounds familiar eh?)
0 comments:
Post a Comment