Thursday, February 28

Je Suis Insisté ( 'Stressed' in french )

Lately everything feels out of place, feels like the world is turning its back on me. Few reasons why i'm feeling like i'm dipped inside a pile of monkey poo:

-Assignments to hand in and mid terms after the break.
-Gazillions of lectures and tutorials to catch up with.
-My room is in a complete mess, haven't done a single spring cleaning session since forever.
-Things that I do everyday seems like I'm bound onto a stupid regime. I find no purpose in doing what I do now.
-Hall activities! I need not say more. Looks like I'm loosing passion in whatever I do.
-That girl's smile is melting my heart again!

ARGHHH OMFOKEGOJASDKMFG! *Calm down tommy boy, breath in breath out*

I'm so sorry for being so emotional. Just can't seem to help it.
Don't worry, tommy boy will be alright in a few days.
As usual he will find ways to cheer himself up.

"Pull a smile on tommy's face" program Day 1:
Sumptuous feast at Svensens for lunch and Grill-out for dinner.
Purchased a new shoe and a flat cap. Nike shoes can be very tempting at times. *Slurps*
Cost: $150

Next up, on Day 2: Johor Bahru.
Stay tuned.

(Gosh I feel like a bimbo all of a sudden)

Then again, such things will only calm me for a while. It'll be soon before the Volcano of Fahlili erupts again, no? I shall take time to reorganise everything and put them into piece one by one. Must remind myself to...breath in,breath out.

Oh anyway, this place called Grill-out at sunset way serves good food. Spent time with my brothers and sisters of christ over there in conjunction with Cynthia's birthday. Ihad one whole rosemary spring chicken for myself and I was still 3/4 thru the chicken when Cynthia's cake came over. The chicken was that huge!
Not forgetting too, is the one-tau-fool ambience. With dim lights creating a cozy and warm atmosphere and greens on the other side to give you that sense of serenity, I don't mind bringing my date ( if i happen to have one) over there for dinner.
Before I'm being diverted too far away,once again I would wanna wish Cynthia a very happy 22nd birthday! May you be blessed in your studies, your love life and your intimacy with Him will grow stronger from year to year. God bless you!

sdfhuhfuidshfiuhiu. WTF john just came into my room and frightened me with his pony
doll! For a moment i thought it was some gorilla trying to ambush me from behind. I punched it and the pony's head hitted his face. Haha. Serves him right

I'm signing off!
Omg this post is so random.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru