Goodness gracious! It's been a long time. After 3 gruesome weeks battling for my exam, it has finally come to an end..Ermm..So what? That doesn't mean the horrors of my life are going to stop haunting me. Haha. Nevertheless, I would say that despite the things i have to go thru this year, it has been a very wonderful journey for me.
I was reflecting on my current semester lately and i found out that i'm more academically relaxed (too relaxed in fact) compared to the previous few. Getting good grades only won't make you a happier person when all you do is just put your two eyes in front of that textbook. Seriously. Besides, I actually learn how to manage my books and my responsibilities. Honestly speaking, it ain't easy. I'm not a good leader nor a good macro/micro-manager when it comes to such things. After all, these are the skills we have to obtained before we step out into the cold, cruel world. Anyway, it has always been like hell in NUS.Doesn't make any difference *giggles*.
On a lighter note. My holidays will be fun-filled with camps and activities that's coming up. NUS dance Blast camp! Gotta buckle up with some dance skills just in case my degree doesn't work in the future. I heard bartop dancers are quite well paid. I mean c'mon, how bad could it be right? Hhaha.
As for the penangnites. I'm coming back home! I know someone back there is missing me to her death. Yup shortie, I miss ya loads too. Hang on there ok, char koay teow? I bet there's many events that's worth looking forward to during my trip back. Jame's apartment up Penang Hill, Christmas, mamak-marathon in the whole penang island, and most importantly, my birthday! I can't belive that it's just a blink of an eye for 21 years to come. I'll be having a small party thou (knowing the fact that i'm not a party person, ahh i'm such a saint), together with my family and friends at a small restaurant.You'll be there right vince, appollo,mom, mahatma ghandi?
Saturday, December 8
Tommy returns.
Farts at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment