Monday, December 31

Birthday Bash.

This time was one of the best trip back to penang, cause it's the only trip where i actually got to catch up with all of my friends. Much has happen lately, both pleasing and the other way round. On the bright side, some of them are currently working and studying at the same time, earning enough pay to even support the mortgage of a low cost car. Some are even doing academically well too, especially for one or two who spends more time on girls than books.Haha.
On the contrary, many bonds among friends are loosening. It's a sad sight to see all of these happening especially to those who are really close to me back then. What i can say is, priorities and interests changes as people age. People devote their life into the things they are after, neglecting everything around them if they have to, friends so to speak. We're not stopping anyone from chasing their goals, but it isn't difficult to drop a message to say how are you isn't it?

Hello, how are you? I wanna kick your ass.

Sigh. I pray that next year will be better .

And not forgetting, I'll share a bit on what has happened during my bday back at penang, for the sake of those in UK and Australia. =)
To save my precious time, i won't pronounce every single person's name who's present over there the other night. Photos are good enough. Gosh i'm so lazy. Haha


Comrades.

Family.

Acquaintances

Ah Bengz of the 21st century.

Good food + Good company + Good day + Good booze + Nice prezzies = GREAT PARTY!

I wanna thank all of those who were there the other day. I really appreciate your time on making this 21 memorable and I hope you love the kick-ass charade gameI shared with you guys.

And a lil' bit of shoutout.

Black: You have been a great brother to me and the rest of the fellas. Please continue to look after them while i'm away. And please, please control you hormones. Oh dear.

Vince: Another indian brotha of mine, congratulations on finding such a nice girl for yourself. Hope your resolutions for next year will be fulfilled. *Winks*

Joe: It'll be a tough year for you ahead so keep your heart guarded and be strong.

Eric: Yo ricky T! Too bad we didn't had any jamming sessions! Remember to spread the charade spirit to KL aight.

KH, Eilyn, Bee: While you guys are away i pray that you'll be blessed abundantly. Therefore each of you owe me a present from where you are staying currently. Haha. I'm so greedy but I'm owing you guys dinner. Do come back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww i see my name i see my name! heeeheee!! =)) i'll be back for sure. just dunno when =(

i miss hangin out with u lot! everybody looks gooood =)

aww i love charades! played it alot when i was in the jungle with da brits in sabah.

glad that ur bday was awesome! xx

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru