Saturday, October 6

Dusty new blog.

*Wipes the dust away*
Sorry for the lagging in updates. Been occupied with some stuff lately.
Just to share about what happened in the past few days.
Zhimin's 19th :
Me and some friends celebrated our blockmates bday. We tried to suprise her but it turned out to be a disaster when she suddenly appears and caught us in the middle of the act. Anyway, what's the most interesting thing is that we guys were chased out of the room. *Door locks**screams*spanking*sound of shirt being ripped off*use ur wildest imagination*more screams*.
Gosh i thought guys were the only uncivilised homosapiens that would do things like these. Not that i'm against it or what. It's cool man. It's cool.

Here are some photos.

Rapists and Rap-ee

Zhimin:"Stella, it's either you or tigger!"(Zhimin taking her revenge)

I love inflated condoms

Concert Comm Hall Run:

I was involved in a musical production and played the lead last year, and now here I am watching the year 1s doing it themselves. I would say this year is quite an easy one for us as most of the people are talented. But still, i can't come to an understanding why they can't utilising their talents at its maximum. They just had a rehearsel at comm hall yesterday,and comparitively speaking, they have improved much but it doesn't mean they are "stage ready". Energy and projection was at a very satisfactory level but yet,there's still smth dat's missing : technique. No matter how good can a person sing or dance, both of these skills can only contribute to 30% of the musical and the rest goes to acting. I can't stress how important is it and whatever it is, i pray that the cast people will make full use of this one week to build themselves up before the musical next week and i believe they can pull it off somehow. Shall pray for them. =)

Dance Blast:

To my dear KH, this one goes to you. This is our 1st class for Dance Blast. Choreographer tried to take it easy on us hence the length of the dance, which i don't find it helpful. His steps are crazy but it adds in the fun at least. Makes me sound so sadistic. Haha
Oh btw, I'm the person standing in the 4th row, 9th from the right. If you can find me then I'll kneel in front of you and call you Daddy.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru