Thursday, September 20

Stupidity-proportional-years of study.

Sorry for the lack of update guys. Been rather busy with a few things in hall recently.

Anyway, there's a funny incident which happened just not long ago.

2.30am
Just got back from helping out the cast people in our hall's production. Sat down and wanted to get to work. All of a sudden, Jingfen pop up in front of my room. She says that there's a cockroach in her room n she wanted me to get rid of it.

Honestly, I'm quite roachie-phobia cos I have bad experience with them(Yes, I'm a pussy so what). Still, there's no other knight in shining armour at these wee hours to help them. And so I gathered my guts and went there, captured and smacked 'siu keong's' ass for a few times (it's not dead yet thou). I threw him down from the corridor (it's 3 storeys btw). Her roomie who was hiding in the other corner of the room came to me.

Roomie: Is it dead yet?
Thomas: It wasn't when i smacked him with my shoe. I guess it should be dead by now cos i just threw down from 3 storeys high.
Jingfen: but cockroaches fly!
Thomas: Oh ya hor..
Roomie+Jingfen: HAHAHAHA

Gosh, my brain cells are reducing by day.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru