Yesterday night i was watching Ratatouille on my laptop . I can say it's my 2nd movie in 4 months or so. Seriously man, i miss watching *cough*cheap RM6*cough* movies.
Anyway, the movie is about a rat, Remy who loves food and desires to be a chef . The only way he can do so without getting in trouble is to ridiculously control his 'pet',Linguini,like a puppet by pulling his hair while being covered in a chef hat. Note that this ain't any ordinary rat. Remy is so good that he can whoop any renound chef's ass you can think of.
Let's do Michael Jackson's thriller!
Linguini is some big time loser who started in Gusteau's restaurant as a garbage boy. Little did he know, he ended up as a chef in the restaurant in just less than a week(With Remy's help of course). Woot! How i'd wish i can learn cooking that fast, then i can say "suck this!" to NUS and open my own restaurant. At the same time he manage to get the chick he wanted in the most absurd way. (Watch the movie, u'll get wat i mean). Ahh..but reality forbids. Still I cant comprehend why the loser still get the hot chick who rides a superbike. Now who's the loser eh,tommy?
What I like most in that movie is definitely the accent! They would go like, "Hey, i like zee soup". or "What zare zyou zoing?" or "Zhommy, zai would zlike zee go to zee restauwont to eat zome Zar Koay Zteow". Woah, I'm so good at this. Probably i can set up an english class for ze french people!.
Well, I didn't really regret spending 2 hours of my life watching that movie. I say, I'd give it a 7.56843239323 out of 10. Why? I dun really know man, just giving random numbers for the fun of it.
The moral of the story is, "anyone can cook as long you have a passion for it". Nonono, It should be "If you can cook,hell u can get any babe out there without any effort". Nuff said.
Go grab your "Cooking for idiots" in your nearest bookstores now!
0 comments:
Post a Comment