Wednesday, May 27

Not another boring post

Experiencing ulcer, and my ever-constant sinus doesn't really please me while I'm trying to have a good time here. Plus, my lungs are slowly deteriorating.

Nonetheless, its great to get to catch up with friends. 'Ups and downs of life', 'how much who-and-who has changed', these are the common ones you'll hear.

Family is looking better than never, and the dogs have slightly grown. Cookie still couldn't get rid of her habits, and she's licking my hands while I'm typing this.

Driving styles of penangnites hasn't changed much either. Honkings, road ragers, pointing middle fingers. Hah, civilization. But its definitely satisfying to get to drive all you want again, at least for a while.

I chanced upon some of the good ol' tunes of Savage Garden by the way. One of the lyrics exactly encompasses what I'm going through right now.

3 more days, and back to being chained in reality.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru