Does it piss you off when you wan't to do so many things, yet you don't have the time?
Was pondering what will happen in the near future when I graduate. Will Singapore be the place where I will settle down after serving my 3-years bond? Work, lover, family, home. It all boils down to these factors. It's a matter of priority and choice, but what happens when there's a clash of interest? I would love to land a career here, but committing to my family back in Malaysia is what I intend to do as well. Not because of the 9/9/00 incident, the priorities I set now might differ. At the same time, some friends have to high expectations on me, and I know I won't be able to deliver. Dilemma isn't it.
On a lighter note, weekend back at Simei was great. Been a long time since I went back. Spent good family time together with the Teohs and Buddy. Didn't mug much from what I've expected, too much time is laid on supper n' leisure. Too much meatballs and bak-chor mee. Ugh.
Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure.
Tea at Haagen Daaz
Dunno-what-is-this-called ice cream
Over-priced fondue
Happy Teoh Friends
Greedy people
Escape to Ikea
We left her in the car. With the pig
Mega faced freaks
Chew Ni loves her moosey
Chew Ni's pre-birthday education package. Yes, it's a whiteboard
Things that makes you go awww.
Happiness came at a price of $32.95
Family. Nothing else comes close. Really.
Right, I almost forgot that I'm having a test at 10am later. Why on earth am I blogging at wee hours like this? Haha. Have a great wednesday my fellow readers.
Signing off.
Jessica Alba is hot.
Oh, and Joy Nakayama too.
Damn it, good night!
Wednesday, April 16
Priorities
Farts at 3:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment