Seriously man, every time i step into Liren's room, there's something bad that is bound to happen. Turning to the pages of my history book, so far i've caused 2 disasters in his room:
1. Broke his picture frame with 240-piece of puzzles all scattered on the floor.
2. Dropped a pack of iced-milo on his table. Sticky table, floor and keyboard tray obtained as a result.
3.Obtained 3 out of 5 similar gundams from the 'tikam' machines. Ok it didn't happened in his room but the damage can still be compared.
Liren i'm so so so so (X999999) sorry alright. I'll make it up to you someday. Okay, probably not cos' I may cause more devastations. I should just choose to sit down and do nothing. Haha.
Anyway, today is rather a sad day for me. Not as a student, a son or a leader but as a resident or should i say, a family member of Raffles Hall.
As a MM of Unplugged, it is really painful to see my members being "exploited" in hall. This may sound harsh but from the points they are obtaining after going through moderations, none of em' are actually doing justice to the commitments and effort they have churned out into unplugged, or more precisely, into the cultural scene of the hall. Mind you, unplugged has NEVER failed to attend to a single event, even those minor ones . CNY, Christmas Day. Nuff said.
Many would argue that since its a minor event, why bother to perform then? Why won't we just lay back, don't give a damn about it and let that be an event that will bore the people to death? Since i took up this post I had a plan in mind. Making an impact and bringing vibrancy to the hall was one of my main objectives. I did whatever I could to provide a song or two to those desperate organisers who were throwing an event. Not only that, I've tried to provide various genres to cater to people who are selective in their taste for music. All for that, my members are not getting anything out of it. Not even a single nomination for the "best cultural group". And the points? It's fucking pathetic. Don't get me wrong. To me, it ain't all about the award. All I ask is for a sign of appreciation by JCRC.
Friday, March 7
Jinxed
Farts at 4:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment