Phew, finally i can take a break from everything that relates to school. I just handed in my critique today. Things could be worse without the help from Cai Fong. I owe you one bro. Seriously, there's still a lot of room for improvement for my English. Its a fact that I'm badd wen iee cums do waitings. Sou bat dat I kan suck 6 looleepops at one go.
Sigh*
On a lighter note, I'll be on a night cycling tour around singapore in T-minus 1 hour. I'm not anticipating the tour itself. It's the food that matters! What should I eat later? Bak chor mee? Katong Laksa? *smacks head* Stop dreaming tommy boy!
Haha, guess it'll be a great week ahead. Cos it's my mid-term break. Whee! I'm so gonna finish my gundam and my studies. I'm so wayy behind lectures. Procrastination and laziness prevailed.
Sigh*
Gun-damnit!
Hopefully I will get out of this bad habit by next week. Crossed-fingers.
Oh, all our hall's 3 dance item made it through for the vetting. YAY! Unfortunately, sheares only made 1 out of 4. Feel sorry for Siew Wei.
Off I go!
0 comments:
Post a Comment